Duraflor Europe Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Duraflor Europe Ltd is made up of a group of subsidiary companies across the UK. Duraflor Europe Ltd is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Duraflor Europe Ltd company number is SC443156 and registered address is Unit 14 Faraday Road, Southfield Business Park, Glenrothes, KY6 2RU
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the Duraflor website (www.duraflor.com) or provided to Duraflor Europe Ltd or any of its subsidiaries.
<h2>Why do we collect personal information about you?</h2>
Duraflor collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Duraflor Products or services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for future business dealings.
What personal information do we collect?
Duraflor collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Forename and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- Details of your products you are interested in
- Credit Card details for payment
How do we receive personal information about you?
Duraflor receives this personal information about you:
When you contact us directly or visit the website (www.duraflor.com) to request a sample order or a quote for a product or service or to make a general enquiry
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do we use personal information about you?
- Duraflor uses this personal information about you:
To identify who you are when you contact us
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested and to understand what products you may be interested in
- To contact you regarding your products to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications
- To improve products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with a product or service
- To send you marketing information about products or services
- To invite you to events you may be interested in
How will we contact you?
Duraflor Europe Ltd and its third party service providers (e.g. marketing fulfilment agencies) may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
Who do we provide this personal information to?
Duraflor may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so and will provide your personal information to:
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as couriers or marketing fulfilment agencies.
Where we store your information?
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by Duraflor or its third party service providers. These third party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Duraflor ensures that these third party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable General Data Protection Regulation legislations.
Your credit card details will not be stored anywhere:
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard.
Duraflor Europe Ltd will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the General Data Protection Regulation legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
Your personal information will be held in Duraflor’s secure server systems for an indefinite period to manage our relationship with you. Duraflor will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate.
- You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Duraflor:
- You can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Duraflor
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Duraflor or by a third party
- You can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- You can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Duraflor or by a third party
- You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Duraflor and/or to amend the delivery method that we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please write to us or email us using the following details:
Post: Unit 14 Faraday road, Southfield Business Park, Glenrothes, KY6 2RU
If you are concerned or have questions about how Duraflor handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.